AC Milan Away Kit 2019-2020
AC Milan Away Kit 2019-2020
This classical white-colored AC Milan away jersey is entirely in the spirit of the club. This shirt is an official replica of the jersey worn by the players on the games away from San Siro.
This shirt is made from 100% polyester, with guaranteed quality from the sports giant PUMA. The dryCELL technology keeps you save regardless of the weather outside. It also protects you against water and wind when on the stadium.
The kit itself has one black stripe on the right side of the shoulder and red on the left side. The PUMA logo is on the right side of the chest, while the club’s emblem on the left side. On the backside of the neck is featured an Italian flag.
The sponsor’s logo of Fly Emirates in red color is directly upfront of the shirt. This product is perfectly combined with official white shorts and white-red socks which gives a final touch.
Show your support, pride, and passion with the official club’s equipment.
- Brand: Puma
- 100% polyester
- Slim fit
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XXL;
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
AC Milan PUMA Kit 2019-2020
This is AC Milan
- When was AC Milan founded? AC Milan was founded in 1899 as Milan Foot-Ball and Cricket Club by two English immigrants Alfred Edwards and Herbert Kilpin. To honor the origin of its “fathers,” the team has kept the English spelling of the city as Milan(the Italian one is Milano). Throughout its existence, there were only two seasons when the club played in the second echelon in Italy: in 1980–81 and 1982–83. The home ground of Milan is San Siro (also known as Giuseppe Meazza), which the biggest stadium in the country and shared with Inter(80,018 capacity). Unsurprisingly, Milan is one of the wealthiest football organizations in the world, and one of the cofounders of the so-called G-14 group of Europe’s leading football clubs. Popular nicknames are I Rossoneri (The Red and Blacks) and Il Diavolo (The Devil).
- How many trophies has AC Milan won? In the home vitrine, there are 18 league titles, 5 Copa Italia, and 7 Supercoppa Italiana. In international terms, AC Milan has achieved the following: 7 times UEFA Champions League winner(Italian record); 2 times UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup; 5 times UEFA Super Cup(a record); 3 times International Cup and one time FIFA Club World Club.
- What are AC Milan colors? Since the very beginning of its existence, the club uses red and black collars for its home jerseys. The red stands for fiery ardor and the black for opponents’ fear to challenge. Club’s colors derive the two most widely used nicknames of the team Rossoneri and Il Diavolo. At one point in time, Milan’s logo was simply an image of Red Devil with a gold star next to it as a symbol of 10 domestic titles. In another time frame, the badge was simplified to the flag of Milan. The modern emblem, as known today, represents the flag of Comune di Milano at the top and the year of foundation at the bottom. For match games away from San Siro, the team uses white shirts, and the third kit is mostly a variation of black with red trimmings.
- Famous football players who were part of the AC Milan during the years: Alessandro Scarioni,Giuseppe Santagostino, Luigi Perversi, Mario Zorzan, Ettore Puricelli, Gunnar Nordahl, Francesco Zagatti, Cesare Maldini, Giovanni Trapattoni, Gianni Rivera, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Costacurta, Marco van Basten, Kaka, Andre Shevchenko.
Specification: AC Milan Away Kit 2019-2020