AC Milan Home Kit 2019-2020
AC Milan Home Kit 2019-2020
AC Milan home kit in red and is a replica of the official one for the season 2019-2020. This classy jersey is a fan copy from the shirt worn by players like Ante Rebić, Krzysztof Piątek, Lucas Biglia, and others.
This Rossoneri home jersey in the traditional for the club colors with the emblem on the left side and Puma sponsor’s logo on the right one. It is made by 100% polyester and Puma dryCELL technology that will keep you dry and cool while supporting your favorite team.
This Milanista short sleeve shirt comes with the main sponsor’s symbol Fly Emirates is upfront on the chest. The PUMA cat logo is featured on both arms. The black neck collar reminds of the glorious early days.
All in all, this kit a perfect fan attribute that shows your dedication and support for AC Milan.
- Brand: Puma
- 100% polyester
- Embroidered crest
- Slim fit
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XXL;
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
This is AC Milan
- When was AC Milan founded? AC Milan was founded in 1899 as Milan Foot-Ball and Cricket Club by two English immigrants Alfred Edwards and Herbert Kilpin. To honor the origin of its “fathers,” the team has kept the English spelling of the city as Milan(the Italian one is Milano). Throughout its existence, there were only two seasons when the club played in the second echelon in Italy: in 1980–81 and 1982–83. The home ground of Milan is San Siro (also known as Giuseppe Meazza), which the biggest stadium in the country and shared with Inter(80,018 capacity). Unsurprisingly, Milan is one of the wealthiest football organizations in the world, and one of the cofounders of the so-called G-14 group of Europe’s leading football clubs. Popular nicknames are I Rossoneri (The Red and Blacks) and Il Diavolo (The Devil).
- How many trophies has AC Milan won? In the home vitrine, there are 18 league titles, 5 Copa Italia, and 7 Supercoppa Italiana. In international terms, AC Milan has achieved the following: 7 times UEFA Champions League winner(Italian record); 2 times UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup; 5 times UEFA Super Cup(a record); 3 times International Cup and one time FIFA Club World Club.
- What are AC Milan colors? Since the very beginning of its existence, the club uses red and black collars for its home jerseys. The red stands for fiery ardor and the black for opponents’ fear to challenge. Club’s colors derive the two most widely used nicknames of the team Rossoneri and Il Diavolo. At one point in time, Milan’s logo was simply an image of Red Devil with a gold star next to it as a symbol of 10 domestic titles. In another time frame, the badge was simplified to the flag of Milan. The modern emblem, as known today, represents the flag of Comune di Milano at the top and the year of foundation at the bottom. For match games away from San Siro, the team uses white shirts, and the third kit is mostly a variation of black with red trimmings.
- Famous football players who were part of the AC Milan during the years: Alessandro Scarioni,Giuseppe Santagostino, Luigi Perversi, Mario Zorzan, Ettore Puricelli, Gunnar Nordahl, Francesco Zagatti, Cesare Maldini, Giovanni Trapattoni, Gianni Rivera, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Costacurta, Marco van Basten, Kaka, Andre Shevchenko.
Specification: AC Milan Home Kit 2019-2020