Liverpool Away Kit 2019-2020
Liverpool Away Kit 2019-2020
Liverpool away kit for the season 2019-2020 is in the iconic white color with navy and red patches, and it is a replica of the official game shirt. The jersey itself celebrates the legacy of Red’s most successful manager – Bob Paisley OBE. Every shirt comes with Paisley’s iconic signature on the inside of the neck, which marks 100 years since his birth.
The away jersey is made by 100% polyester using innovative New Balance DRY technology that will help you stay cool and dry.
The L.F.C emblem is at the heart side of the chest while the New Balance logo on the right side. On the left sleeve, Western union logo, is printed. The iconic emblem of the 96 is beautifully embroidered at the nape of the neck.
I also made Liverpool home kit .
- Brand: New Balance
- 100% polyester
- New Balance DRY technology
- Machine wash
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Available personalisation: yes
Liverpool New Balance Kit 2019-2020
This is Liverpool
- When was Liverpool founded?Liverpool Football Club was founded in 1982 following the dispute between Everton(local rival) and John Houlding(the founder and president of the club). It was decided Liverpool play at Anfield and Everton to relocate to Goodison Park. In 2019, the club has been ranked on the seventh position on high-earning football teams and 8th position on most valuable teams in the world. Liverpool is heavily supported around the globe(with 200 officially recognized Supporters Clubs in at least 50 countries), and it’s famous with long-standing rivals like Manchester United and Everton. The nickname of the team is “The Reds.”
- How many trophies has Liverpool won? When it comes to the trophies, in international terms, Liverpool is the most successful football team in England with six UEFA Champions League, three UEFA Cups, and four UEFA Supercups. In the English premier league, the club won: 18 times league winner; 7 times FA Cups; a record of eight League clubs and fifteen times FA Community Shields.
- What are the colours of Liverpool? Not so many fans are aware of the fact that the first two years of is existence, Liverpool’s used blue and white colors for its shirts. Naturally, they were borrowed from the local rival Everton. Since 1894, the official home color is red. For game days away from Anfield, the typical kit has been yellow or white shirts, combined with black shorts(with some exceptions). The symbol of the city: the liver bird was adopted as the club’s badge in 1901 but shined at the jerseys only in 1955.
- Famous players: Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan, Kenny Dalglish, Ian Rush, Ronnie Whelan, Arthur Riley, Elisha Scott, Donald McKinlay, Gordon Hodgson, Phil Thompson, Steve McManaman, Jamie Redknapp, Robbie Fowler, Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard.
Specification: Liverpool Away Kit 2019-2020