Inter Milan Home Kit 2019-2020
Inter Milan Home Kit 2019-2020
Inter Milan home kit for the season 2019-2020 is a replica of the official Nike VaporKnit shirt worn by players like Lukaku, Godin, Alexis Sanches, and Stefano Sensi in their match games. It is in the authentic for the club black and blue stripes with a swoosh logo on the left side of the chest and Inter emblem on the right side.
This Nerazzurri jersey is made by 100% polyester with NIKE breath technology that helps you to stay dry and cool on the pitch or San Siro. The V neckline secures you a smooth feel and comfortable movement.
This raglan sleeves kit features the main sponsor’s logo of Pirelli upfront on the chest. At the lower part of the back a DRIVER logo is highlighted. At the lower part of the backside a DRIVER logo is highlighted.
The three-piece home kit also includes black shorts and black and blue sockets.
- Brand: Nike
- 100% polyester
- Nike breathe
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL; XXL
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
Inter Milan NIKE Home Jersey 2019-2020 VIDEO
This is Inter Milan
- When was Inter Milan founded? The history of the only Italian club that never went to the 2nd echelon of football began 111 years ago in 1908. Its founding members wanted to accept not only Italian players but also foreign, so it was decided the club take the name Football Club Internazionale. The team is the most supported in Italy (in 2019) and on the 6th place among most famous football clubs. The home of Inter since 1947 is San Siro stadium, having moved there after playing for 39 years in Arena Civica. The club is well known for its nicknames: I Nerazzurri (The Black and Blues), La Beneamata (The Cherished One, and Il Biscione (The Big Grass Snake). The local rivals are AC Milan and Juventus.
- How many trophies has Inter won? Throughout its history, Inter has won 30 domestic trophies: 18 Serie A titles, 7 Copa Italia, and 5 Supercopa Italiana. In the Continental championships, in the vitrine, there are 3 UEFA Champions League titles and 3 UEFA Cups. In the worldwide football competition, the club has brought at home 2 Intercontinental Cup and 1 FIFA Club World Club.
- Logo of Inter: The very first logo of Inter in 1908 had incorporated the letters FCIM in the series of circles. This basic design has reminded relatively constant during the years and from the season 1999-2020, the emblem was reduced in size to open a space for club’s name at the upper and year of foundation at the lower part. In 2007, the crest was modified with a lighter color scheme and scudetto star(omitted in 2014).
- Which are colors of Inter? Ever since 1908, the official kit has been black and blue stripes. Though it is not known the exact meaning of these colours, there have been rumours that black represents the night and blue – the sky. From 1928 to 1945, the Nerazzurri had to give up their traditional colours and to accept the name Società Sportiva Ambrosiana, having merged with Unione Sportiva Milanese. This was due to the Fasict ideology. After Second World War the True Tone of the jerseys was returned. For their century celebration in 2008, the club used red cross on their away kit.
- Most Famous players: Giuseppe Meazza, Alessandro Altobelli, Evaristo Beccalossi, Gianfranco Bedin, Jair, Attilio Demaría, István Nyers, Alessandro Mazzola, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Pagliuca, Álvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti, Christian Vieri, Júlio César, Fabio Cannavaro, Mario Balotelli and etc.
Specification: Inter Milan Home Kit 2019-2020