Napoli Away Kit 2019-2020
Napoli Away Kit 2019-2020
This Napoli away kit for the season 2019-2020 is the official match jersey worn by Kostas Manolas, Luperto, and Llorente on their games far-off from San Paolo stadium.
This Napoli green camouflage shirt features a technical fabric with graphics created using dots. The blouse is made of Polyester and Elastane with KAPPA Hydroway Protection technology that keeps your body away from heat and cold. Ultralight fabrics and nylon stretch seams are responsible for increased elasticity, breathability, and comfort.
The Napoli blue badge is on the left side of the chest while the Kappa logo on the right side. The sponsor’s logo of LETE in red is highlighted upfront in the chest just above MSG symbol.
The new clean design combines crew neck collar and dark green details on the shoulders and the collar. The Kappa logo’s color on the shoulders is white.
- Brand: Kappa
- Polyester 91% Elastane 9%
- Hydroway Protection technology
- Skin fit
- Available sizes: S, M, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
S.S.C Napoli Home Combat Kit 2019-2020 Video
This is S.S.C Napoli
- When was S.S.C Napoli founded? S.S.C Napoli football club was born in Naples, as Naples Foot-Ball & Cricket Club, in 1926. The founders were two English sailors William Poths and Hector Bayon. Local people from Nepal, such as Conforti, Catterina, and Salsi, also took part in this process, and later, the latter became the club’s president. It should be noted that in the early days of the Italian football association, only northern clubs were allowed to participate, so clubs from the South had to compete against sailors or in other local tournaments. This could partly explain the lack of success in the first couple of decades of the club’s existence. By attendance, Napoli has the fourth biggest fanbase in Italy and is it the fifth most valuable club in the country for the season 2017-2018. According to Forbes, Napoli is the fifth most valuable club in Italy for 2018, with $379 million. Among the fans, Napoli is known with the nicknames: Gli Azzurri (The Blues) and I Partenopei (The Parthenopeans).
- How many trophies has Napoli won? Till the beginning of the 80s, the showcase of the club was more than modest: only 2 Coppa Italia (1961–62, 1975–76). In 1984 everything changed when Napoli bought Diego Maradona for €12 million from Barcelona. By 1986-1986, the team had already reached third place in Serie A, and 12 months later, they triumphed with the scudetto for the first time and Coppa Italia for the third time by beating Atlanta 4-0. This was the first title for a Southern Italian team, mostly thanks to Maradona, whose fame went beyond just football. He became a social and cultural icon for all Neapolitans. First European title came a season later in 1988-1989 after the club triumphed in the UEFA Cup(5:4 against Stuttgart). All in all, along with two titles, the club has also had in its vitrine 5 Coppa Italia and 2 Supercoppa Italiana.
- Which are colors of Napoli? Since its foundation, the primary color of Napoli has been blue, which is associated with the blue waters of the Gulf of Naples. Napoli shares the same nickname as the Italian national team – “Azzurri.” The club’s emblem features a large N within a circle. Though Napoli altered the badge a couple of times, the usual color of N reminds white(gold) with a shade of blue for the circle.
- Most Famous players: Paulo Innocenti, Attila Sallustro, Giovanni Venditto, Arnaldo Sentimenti, Bruno Gramaglia, Umberto Busani, Vincenzo Montefusco, Diego Maradona, Fausto Pizzi, Beto,Igor Protti, Ciro Ferrara, Giuseppe Taglialatela, Fabio Cannavaro, Francesco Montervino, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Edinson Cavani.
Specification: Napoli Away Kit 2019-2020