AS Roma Away Kit 2019-2020
AS Roma Away Kit 2019-2020
AS Roma away kit for the season 2019-2020 is a replica of the official one worn by Edin Džeko,Nikola Kalinić, and Henrikh Mkhitaryan in their games away from Stadio Olimpico.
This jersey is made by 100% polyester with Nike Breath technology that keeps your body away from dry and cold weather conditions. The shirt itself is in white with one red-gold-thunder-shaped stripe that goes directly through the middle. Roma emblem is on the left side of the chest and Nike logo on the right.
- Brand: Nike
- 100% polyester
- Nike Breath technology
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
AS Roma Nike Kit 2019-2020
This is AS Roma
- When was AS Roma founded? The history of AS Roma started with the merger of three clubs: Roman, Alba-Audace, and Fortitudo, in 1927 by Italo Foschi. The idea was to give the Eternal City of Rome a relatively big football club that can compete against the domination of the Northern Italian clubs. The only club that was against this decision was Lazio because of the intervention of general Vaccaro. The team played their earliest seasons in Motovelodromo Appio stadium, before moving in 1929 on Campo Testaccio. Except for one season(1951-1952), the Giallorossi has never played in the second tier of Italian football. Since 1958 the two local rivals Roma and Lazio have been sharing the Olimpico Stadium(second largest in the country), though there is also a plan for a new stadium. Other nicknames well-known nicknames of Roma are La Lupa (The She-Wolf) and La Magica (The Magic One).
- How many trophies has Roma won?AS Roma won 3 Serie A title in 1941–42, 1982–83 and 2000–01; 9 Coppa Italia titles(1963–64, 1968–69, 1979–80, 1980–81, 1983–84, 1985–86, 1990–91, 2006–07, 2007–08) and Supercoppa Italiana (2001, 2007). On the European scene, the club brought home only one Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in already back in the season 1960-1961. It is interesting to note that 15 players won FIFA World Cup while playing for the squat: Ferraris, Guaita and Masetti (1934); Donati, Monzeglio and Serantoni (1938); Bruno Conti (1982); Rudi Voller and Berthold (1990); Aldair (1994); Candela (1998); Cafu (2002); Daniele De Rossi, Simone Perrotta and Francesco Totti (2006).
- Which are colors of AS Roma? Roma’s colors are imperial purple with a golden yellow trim that represents the colors of the Eternal City. The gold and purple represent Roman imperial dignity. Usually, the home red jersey is worn with white shorts and black socks, but in some games, the shorts and socks are the same as the kit. The away jersey is usually in traditionally white and third one all blue. The club’s emblem hasn’t changed since the very first days’ os existence: it portraits a female wolf with two brothers(the myth of founding a Rome) over a red shield.
- Most Famous players: Most famous players: Cesare Augusto Fasanelli, Amedeo Amadei, Luigi Brunella, Attilio Ferraris IV, Guido Masetti, Giacomo Losi, Fulvio Bernardini, Dino da Costa, Giacomo Losi ,Bruno Conti, Roberto Pruzzo, Gabriel Batistuta, Vincenzo Montella, Cafu, Daniele De Rossi, Francesco Totti, Edin Džeko.
Specification: AS Roma Away Kit 2019-2020