Manchester United Home Kit 2019-2020
Manchester United Home Kit 2019-2020
The Manchester United home kit for the season 2019-2020 is a replica of the jersey worn by Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, and Jesse Lingard in their match games on Old Trafford. The shirt itself is entirely in red with shield-shaped badges that honor the 20th anniversary of Man United treble in 1998-1999.
The club’s badge is traditionally on the left side of the chest and Adidas logo on the right one. The main’s sponsor logo of Chevrolet is positioned directly up-front on the chest. On each sleeve, there is a number that honors the historical goals in the UCL finals against Bayern Munich.
This Manchester United home shirt features an industry-leading new hexagon fabric. Adidas Climalite technology moves sweat away from your skin, so you stay dry every step of the way.
Here you can find Manchester United Third Kit
- Brand: Adidas
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Available personalisation: yes
Manchester United Nike Kit 2019-2020
This is Manchester United
- When was Manchester United founded?Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, Manchester United changed its name in the way we knew it today in 1902. The same year the club moved to the Old Trafford Station, which has been its current home since then. For the season 2016-2017, the Red Devils accumulated more than €650million an annual revenue that made them the highest-earning club in the world. As for 2019, they are the third most valuable club after Spain’s Real Madrid and Barcelona. Manchester United is among the most supported football clubs not only in England but also around the world, with 200 officially recognized branches of the Supporters Club in at least 24 countries. Unsurprisingly, the club has one of the highest fans attendance in Old Trafford and also has the third-highest social media following on Facebook(73.7million) for 2018.
- How many trophies has Manchester United won? Manchester United is the most successful football team in England, having won 20 Premier League trophies, 12 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, and an absolute record of 21 FA Community Shields. In the European and world competition, Red Devils earned 3 UEFA Champions League titles; 1 UEFA Europe League, 1 UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 International Cup, and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. In 1998-1999, for the first time in the history of English football, a local club won the continental European treble. Its name was Manchester United.
- What are the colours of Manchester United? The official home uniform of Manchester since 1902 is in a traditional red shirt with black socks and white shorts. Typically for the away games, the kit has been a white shirt, black shorts, and white socks, but there are some exceptions. From 1993 to 1995, the away jersey was an all-black strip with blue and gold trimmings; in the 1999-2000 season, it was a navy blue shirt with silver pinstripes, and in 2011-2012, the official shirt was in royal blue with black stripes and sleeves with hoops. The third kit has been more often in all blue; green and gold(1992-1994); blue and white stripes(1994-1996); all black(1998-1999); white shirt with black and red pinstripes(2003-2006).
- Famous players: Harry Stafford, John Henry Davies, Geoff Bent, Roger Byrne, Tommy Taylor, Bobby Charlton, Harry Gregg, Denis Law, George Best, Bryan Robson, Stuart Pearson, Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, Ryan Giggs, Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Specification: Manchester United Home Kit 2019-2020